VGA + Audio Kit
with RS232 or IR Control
Over CAT5 up to 600 ft.
The 500145 Kit allows VGA and audio (stereo or digital) to be transmitted over CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6. The kit includes the transmitter (500146) and receiver (500147).
The product also supports RS232, is DDC compliant and works in conjunction with MuxLab's IR-Emitter (500998) and IR Sensor (500999) to support IR source control. The product supports up to 1920 x 1200 resolution and features manual brightness, sharpness and skew adjustments.
Applications include Digital signage, residential, boardroom, classroom, medical imaging video systems.
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1920 x 1200
- Supports analog stereo or digital audio
- Supports RS232 or IR control
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) Compliant
- Brightness, sharpness and skew adjustments
- Local VGA/Audio monitor output
- Ground loop isolation
Please scroll down to see three typical applications. The first applications shows the use of the product with RS232 Control. The middle application shows the product with an IR Sensor. The bottom application shows just a VGA plus Audio application.