Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio Convertor allows you to connect the Chromecast to the "PC In" of an HDTV, VGA monitor, or the VGA input of a projector. The Chromecast to VGA plus Audio Convertor also converts the digital audio on the HDMI to the analog stereo audio for input into the speakers of your HDTV, VGA monitor or projector. Please see the diagram below.
If you want to connect the Chromecast to a VGA monitor, projector or other display that does not have an HDMI input, then this is the product you will need. Note, on some projectors you may need to change the "Aspect Ratio" on the projector from 4:3 to 16:9.
Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio convertor does not require an external power supply. It is powered by the HDMI or VGA connections.
- Allows Chromecast to connect to a VGA display or projector.
- Allows Chromecast audio to be connected to analog stereo audio speakers or TV.
- Allows Chromecast to connect to regular TVs with the optional
VGA to Video Converter.
- HDMI input on a female HDMI connector.
- VGA output on a female HD15 connector.
- Stereo audio output on a 3.5mm connector.
- Requires no power
- Plug and Play.