Our Chromecast cables, adatpers and converters will allow you to connect the Chromecast to projects, HDTVs, Computer monitors, Smart Boards, DVD Recorders and regular TVs.
Please see our exclusive Chromecast to VGA plus Audio
convertor allows you to connect the Chromecast to a VGA monitor or projector and to analog stereo audio input on speakers or TV. In addition, you can get our
VGA to Composite Video
converter for TVs that do not have HDMI input or to DVD Recorders and record the video and/or audio. Please see the diagram below:
If you want to connect the Chromecast to a VGA monitor, projector or other display that does not have an HDMI input, then this is the product you will need.
Note: we have tested other versions and they do not work with Chromecast.
Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio adapter converts the Digital Audio and Digital Video signal on the HDMI signal to analog VGA and analog stereo audio.
Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio convertor does not require an external power supply.
- Allows the Chromecast to connect to a VGA display or projector.
- Allows the Chromecast audio to be connected to analog stereo audio speakers or TV.
- HDMI input on a female HDMI connector.
- VGA output on a female HD15 connector.
- Stereo audio output on a 3.5mm connector.
- Requires no power
- Plug and Play.
Requires you to have the Chromecast.
Optional cables to consider:
- VGA plus Audio Cables
- VGA male to male cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm male to male cable
to connect to the "HDMI/PC/DVI-D Audio In" on an HDTV.
- 3.5mm to 2 male RCA cable adapter
to connect to the Red/White RCA connectors on stereos or DVD Recorders.
Availability: ships same day