Our exclusive Chromecast to VGA plus Audio
convertor allows you to connect the Chromecast to a VGA monitor or projector and to analog stereo audio input on speakers or TV. In addition, you can get our
VGA to Composite Video
converter for TVs that do not have HDMI input or to DVD Recorders and record the video and/or audio. Please see the diagram below.
Note: if you need to connect the Chromecast to the AV inputs of any TV, projector or DVD recorder, consider our Chromecast to AV Converter.
If you want to connect the Chromecast to a VGA monitor, projector or other display that does not have an HDMI input, then this is the product you will need. Note, on some projectors you may need to change the "Aspect Ratio" on the projector from 4:3 to 16:9.
Note: we have tested other products that convert HDMI to VGA and they do not work with Chromecast.
Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio adapter converts the Digital Audio and Digital Video signal on the HDMI source to analog VGA and analog stereo audio.
Our Chromecast to VGA plus Audio convertor does not require an external power supply. It is powered by the HDMI or VGA connections.
- Allows Chromecast to connect to a VGA display or projector.
- Allows Chromecast audio to be connected to analog stereo audio speakers or TV.
- Allows Chromecast to connect to regular TVs with the optional
VGA to Video Converter.
- HDMI input on a female HDMI connector.
- VGA output on a female HD15 connector.
- Stereo audio output on a 3.5mm connector.
- Requires no power
- Plug and Play.
Requires you to have Google's Chromecast.
Optional cables to consider:
- VGA plus Audio Cables
- VGA male to male cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm male to male cable
to connect to the "HDMI/PC/DVI-D Audio In" on an HDTV.
- 3.5mm to 2 male RCA cable adapter
to connect to the Red/White RCA connectors on stereos or DVD Recorders.
Availability: ships same day