Our "VGA to 1080i" converter allows you to use the VGA output from your PC or Laptop and input to a HDTV or other display that supports 480p to 1080i resolutions via the Component Video connections. It supports VGA pass-through when the component output is not used. It also supports 3.5mm to Stereo Audio pass-through.
If you need to go from
Component Video to
VGA, then consider our Component Video to VGA Converter.Features:
Supports the following resolutions:
- 640x480 @ 60Hz or 75Hz to 480p
- 800x600 @ 60Hz or 75Hz to 720p
- 1024x768 @ 60Hz or 75Hz to 720p and 1080i
- 1280x800 @ 60Hz to 720p and 1080i
The unit also features Vertical/Horizontal Position and Size Adjustments and selectable HDTV output.
No software required for conversion.
The box has VGA-IN and VGA-OUT for simultaneous HDTV/CRT viewing.Systems Requirements:
- VGA Output
- High-definition Television (or other video display device) with YPbPr input (Component Analog Video) supporting at least 480p. Note:
some entry-level TVs that have a component analog video input only support 480i and this unit will not work with them.Package Includes:
- User's Manual
- VGA Male-to-Male pass-through cable, 3 ft.
- Component Video cable, 3 ft.
- Power adapter with input 100-240V 50/60Hz, 0.3A. Output 5.01V, 1.0A
Availability: ships same day.