Audio & Video Adapters, Cables, Converters, and more.
VGA to Video
We offer you an extensive selection of "PC to TV Converters" including this version the converts the VGA signal to Composite Video and S-Video.
Enjoy PC Games and Movies with our "PC to TV" Converter. If your PC or laptop does not have a TV-out connector you can use this convertor to connect the VGA ouput of your computer to a TV. If you have a TV with Component Video inputs, then consider our "VGA to Component Video" converter below.
Note: This product uses an available USB port for power, you can select a separate wall transformer if you want to connect it to a wall power outlet. Please scroll all the way down to read the details below about our "PC to TV" Converter.
Availability: Ships same day.
DETAILS of "PC to TV" Converter: Our "PC to TV" Converter allows you to watch movies from your computer on a TV and VGA monitor at the same time. The converter connects to the VGA output on your computer and allows you to pass-through the VGA signal to your VGA monitor and at the same time send s-video or composite video to a television, vcr, or stand-alone dvd burner.
The unit is powered by any available USB socket on your desktop or laptop; a separate power supply is not required; your computer has to be turned-on to power the unit.
Although your computer or laptop may have an "S-Video Out" connector, this little box will allow you to use your "monitor out" (the 15 pin connector) to send the VGA signal to both a VGA or LCD monitor and to a TV at the same time. Well, what's the big deal you ask? There are many programs that can't display video through the regular "S-Video Out" connector because the video only plays on your laptop's screen and it is "black" on the secondary screen.
What's in the box?
- PC to TV Converter.
- USB Power Cable. The cable is to connect to the converter to an available USB port for power through the USB.
- 3ft. long "Y" VGA Cable, with Male to Female and Male connectors, to connect the PC2TV to a VGA monitor. Note: this cable must be used to connect your equipment.
- Composite Video Cable with male RCA connectors, 9 ft.
- S-video cable with male 4-pin connectors, 9 ft.
- USB Power cable, 3 ft.
- PS2 Power cable, 3 ft.
- VGA output from a PC. The converter supports VGA mode up to 1024x768 resolutions.
- Television or other s-video or composite video monitor to view. You will have to set the VGA resolution to match the resolution that your TV/monitor can display - if you do not match the resolution you will get a color bar on your TV/monitor.
-DVD-Burner or VCR if you want to burn your videos. Note, burning copyrighted material is against the law, as if you did not already know that, dah.