This USB to HDMI Converter allows you to output an HDMI signal from the USB port of your computer to use a TV that has HDMI input as a secondary monitor. The TV can then be used to "extend your desktop" or to "mirror-clone" your computer's display.
- Plug & Play
- Easily connects HDMI display to one PC through USB 2.0.
- Supports up to 6 additional monitors (using additional USB-HDMI converters) with Windows OS
- Supports up to 4 additional moniotrs (using additional USB-HDMI converters) with Mac OS
- Supports both video and audio signals (if you use additional USB-HDMI converters, you can only select one of the display devices for sound output).
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 720p
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista (32bit).
- Completely new architecture to support Vista Aero (32bit).
- Supports Intel Macs (iMAC, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini & Mac Pro - No software installation needed)
- No external power supply needed (power is supplied from the PC through USB connection).
- Dimensions: 100(L) x 55(W) x 33(H) mm.
- Supports screen resolution and color quality adjustment in extended mode.
- Allows you to rotate the screen on the add-on monitor by 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- Supports online update automatically.
- The software has been awarded Microsoft Windows Certification. USB PnP
- Sound Effects like 10-band Equalizer and 27 environment effects can enrich users audio experience and enjoyment.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista (32bit).
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or above
- 512MB RAM or above
- Available USB 2.0 port
- 30Mb of available disk space