HDMI 1 to 4 Splitter
This HDMI 1 to 4 Splitter supports 3D Pass Through.
Available in black or white.
One HDMI Input, Four HDMI Outputs with 3D Support.
The 1:4 Splitter for HDMI
3DTV sends a Hi-Def A/V source to up to four (4)
HDTV displays at the same time without losing
quality or resolution. This product works with any
Hi-Def source supporting resolutions up to 1080p
Full HD with Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, and
lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and
DTS-HD Master Audio.
How It Works
Connect the Hi-Def source to the HDMI input on the
product using the supplied HDMI cable. Connect up
to four (4) HDTV displays to the four (4) HDMI
outputs on the product. Connect the locking power
supply to the product and connect the power cable
to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to the
source and displays. The source signal will now be
seen on all four (4) displays at the same time.
• Simultaneously displays a Hi-Def source on up to 4 HDTV displays
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with 12-bit Deep Color
• 3DTV pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
• FST Technology eliminates flashing due to the HDMI
and HDCP authentication process
• Fast and Slow FST Modes
• Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration
• Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus,
Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays
• Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
• Locking Power Supply
• Energy Star compliant
• Black or White finish
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
• Input DDC Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
• HDMI Input Connector: Type A 19-pin female
• HDMI Output Connectors: (4) Type A 19-pin female
• USB Port: Mini-A
• Power Supply: 5V DC
• Power Connector: Locking
• Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Dimensions: 3.0” W x 9.0“” H x 1.0” D
• Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
**All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.