Audio & Video Adapters, Cables, Converters, and more.
ATI's DVI-I to HDTV
The DVI-to-HDTV adapter can be used to send component video output to HDTV televisions, monitors or displays that accept component video. It can be used for the following ATI graphics board series:
* ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 8500 Series
* RADEON 9500 Series
* RADEON 9600 Series
* RADEON 9600 PRO PC & MAC Edition (Compatible with PC users only)
* RADEON 9700 Series
* RADEON 9800 Series
Please scroll down to order.
Please do not confuse the ALL-IN-WONDER Radeon 8500 with the "RADEON 8500" adapter. This adapter is not for use with other graphics boards from the ATI RADEON(tm) product family.
At a glance:
- Delivers component video (YPbPr) output to a High Definition TV.
- Watch TV, play DVDs, surf the internet on your HDTV.
- Supports 480i (interlaced), 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats.
- Works with analog component input devices.
NOTE: This adapter has a male DVI connector on one end and three RCA connectors on the other end (for component analog video).
This adapter is ONLY COMPATIBLE with ATI products.
What's in the box: HDTV Component Video Adapter.
Availability: Ships same day. Please consider our component video cables below.