Free shipping inside the USA via the US Postal Service (USPS) - just select "Free First Class Air Mail by USPS (Inside USA)" when you select the shipping method. We also offer Priority Mail by the USPS and shipping options by UPS for orders inside the USA.
To get the free shipping you need to select "Free First Class Air Mail by USPS (Inside USA)" from the shipping options menu when you place your order. There's no minimum dollar value for free shipping. Please note that we do not provide tracking numbers on First Class Air Mail, Priority Mail or Global Priority Mail. If you need a tracking number, select one of the UPS shipping options.
Shipping Methods inside the USA:
- FREE First Class Air Mail (Inside USA) by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Usually arrives in 2 to 4 days to most cities in the USA.
- Priority Mail by the USPS starts at US$4.85 and usually arrives in 2 to 3 days to most cities in the USA.
- UPS Ground, 3 Day, 2nd Day and Next Day charges are based upon published rates. Our system will calculate the charges automatically based upon your address. These methods are only available for shipments in the USA.
APO & FPO Addresses: Select FREE First Class Air Mail (Inside the USA) as the shipping method. Also, enter in the "City field": Enter "APO" or "FPO." In the Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down menu regardless of where the recipient is stationed.
International Shipping Methods:
- First Class Mail by the USPS. This is the most economical method. Usually arrives in 4 to 8 days to Canada and most of Europe. However, we are not responsible for delays caused by the USPS or your country's postal service, so we can't guarantee that you will get your package within the 4 to 8 days.
If you need the package guaranteed and with delivery confirmation see below about how to request UPS. Do not select First Class Mail if you must have the product by a certain date.
- Global Priority Mail by USPS. Usually arrives in 3 to 5 days to Canada and most of Europe. As mentioned, above, we are not responsible and thus can't guarantee if the package takes longer to arrive. For a guaranteed service, see below about how to request UPS for international orders. Do not select Global Priority Mail if you must have the product by a certain date.
If you need an international package shipped by UPS select "Global Priority Mail" and indicate in the comments section that you want it shipped UPS and we will calculate the charges and let you know before we ship it. Note, UPS is a lot more expensive for international orders, but it will provide you with a tracking number and it will also give you a better idea of when to expect the package.
NOTE: Duties and taxes may be accessed by your postal service and by UPS at the time of delivery of international orders. They will not deliver the package unless the taxes or duties are paid and if the package is returned to us because you refuse to pay the taxes or duties, we will not refund the shipping charges.
Orders received by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time-New York Time) will usually ship the same business day.