Our Active VGA Balun Kit supports a local monitor and a remote monitor via Cat. 5e/6.
Please see our VGA over CAT5 Connection Guide.
To see a one minute Product Video click here.
This is a very practical solution if you want to view on a local monitor a VGA signal and at the same time send the VGA signal to a remote VGA monitor.
The VGA Balun Kit (Part 500035 and 500036/Euro) allows VGA video to be transmitted via cost-efficient unshielded copper twisted cable in a point-to-point configuration. Each kit includes one (1) transmitter and one (1) receiver and the corresponding power supply. The product supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 for applications requiring superior performance. Also features adjustable gain compensation and local monitor output for added cabling versatility.Features & Benefits:
- Up to 400 ft (122m) via Cat5 @ 1920 x 1440
- Up to 400 ft (122m) via Cat5 @ 1800 x 1440
- Up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5 @ 1600 x 1200
- Up to 550 ft (167m) via Cat5 @ 1280 x 1024
- Up to 550 ft (167m) via Cat5 @ 1024 x 764
- Up to 600 ft (183m) via Cat5 @ 800 x 600
- Up to 700 ft (213m) via Cat5 @ 640 x 480
- Support for local monitor
- Adjustable gain control
Availability: ships same day.