We ship via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) inside the USA and by USPS internationally.
Shipping Methods inside the USA:
- FREE First Class Air Mail on order greater than $25.00 (inside USA). Usually arrives in 3 to 6 days.
- If your order is less than $25.00 select "First Class Mail (inside USA)" for a low cost option.
- Priority Mail by USPS (inside USA). Usually arrives in 2 to 3 days. Cost based on item weight and zip code.
- UPS/Fedex Inside USA: Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day Air for orders inside the USA. Note, we do not ship via UPS or Fedex using third party accounts or to postal boxes.
International Shipping Methods:
- First Class International by USPS usually arrives in 10 to 15 days.
- Priority Mail International by USPS usually arrives in 5 to 10 days.
If you need your package shipped internationally via UPS, Fedex or DHL please let us know in the comments section of the order form. Please note that day-to-day tracking may not be available for international orders.NOTE for International Orders:
Duties and taxes may be accessed by your postal service at the time of delivery of international orders. They may not deliver the package unless the taxes or duties are paid. We declare the value and contents of the shipment and it may result in taxes and duties upon delivery.Sale and Shipping Terms:
All sales and shipping terms are "Free on Board" (FOB) Shipping Point. The shipping point can be our warehouse or our designated manufacturer or distributor. With FOB terms the title passes at the time of shipment and the customer is responsible for notification of any insurance requested on the goods. The customer is also responsible for the cost of the shipment, as calculated by our order system, or as notified by our shipping department of the shipping charges. SVIDEO.COM may calculate the shipping charge and prepay and add the shipping charges as an accomodation to the customer, but the shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for any damage in transit or any lost packages, duties, taxes or custom fees that may be assessed to the customer.