Our product no. 500056 allows you to send both composite and component video over a single CAT5 cable.
This model has three short cables with male RCA plugs attached for the Red/Green/Blue signals. The composite video has a female RCA socket and it is next to cables. You need one at each end of the CAT5 cable or you can mix one with product 500057.
The Component/Composite Video Transceiver/Balun (500056, 500057) allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one Composite Video signal to be transmitted via one Category 5/6 twisted pair cable. Used in pairs, the Component/Composite Video Transceiver/Balun supports 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p video formats for commercial and residential hi-definition (HDTV) video applications. Works in conjunction with rack, wall and surface mounting accessories below.
Features & Benefits
* Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
* Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5/6
* Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5/6
* Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
* Supports composite video on fourth twisted pair
* Modular shielded RJ45 connector