The VGA 4x1 Switcher allows up to four (4) VGA (RGBHV) sources to be switched to one (1) display via Cat5e/6 cable for more cost-efficient cabling. The switcher works in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Transmitter (500141).
The Application Diagram below shows the 500160 in the center with CAT5 cables coming from two 500141 and connecting to a 500142 going to the projector.
At least one (1) 500140 is required to support one (1) source and one (1) display. Up to three (3) additional 500141 may be added to support up to three (3) additional sources.Applications:
Digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video kiosks, point-of-sale displays.Features
- Auto and Manual switching modes
- Control via: manual, IR, RS232 and USB
- Plug and Play- DDC1 Compliant
- Remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Supports up to 1920 x 1440, 1080p
- Includes GUI software and IR remote
- Works in conjunction with 500140, 500141 and 500142
- May be cascaded with VGA 1x4 Hub (500150)
Availability: ships same day.