VGA or Component to HDMI Scaler with Local Pass-through
VGA or Component to HDMI Scaler with Local Pass-through, Model AT-HD510VGA
If you're like most people that can't really tell the difference between 720p and 1080p, then consider our economical VGA to HDMI 720p Converter.
The AT-HD510VGA is designed to take VGA signal from PC or Laptop or Component signal from DVD player, Cable box etc. and upscale it to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p or WUXGA (1920x1200). Converter is featured with a local PC or Component Video Output. All adjustments are done on the actual scaler, which makes it very simple to use and requires no technical knowledge. Besides video upscaling, the AT-HD510VGA can also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video. This converter has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
Read features below.
Information regarding AT-HD510VGA
* The Converter comes with a VGA to Component breakout cable to use it with component video sources
* If a PC is the source, the local VGA output would only send PC resolutions ( ie UXGA). If component video is the source, then local VGA output would be sending component video signal only, and a VGA to Component video breakout cable would be required.
* AT-HD510VGA is capable of accepting any PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and Component Video up to 1080p and scaler it up to 1080p or 1920x1200
* Local Video Output (VGA) could output PC or Component signal depending on the input type
* Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
* Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
* Supports high resolution output:
------PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
------SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
* Supports analog stereo and digital audio (optical) then outputs the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and mini stereo jack simultaneously.
* Input ports: 1 x PC/HDTV, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
* Output ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x PC/HDTV, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
* Power Consumption: 10 Watts (max)
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Operating Temperature: Operating from 0�C ~ 48�C
* Dimensions: 5"W x 1"H x 3.5"D
* Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
* One AT-HD510VGA (PC/HDTV to HDMI Scaler)
* One 5v power supply
* One Users manual
Warranty: 1 year manufacture warranty (parts&labor)