Our Component Video Extender Kit allows users to extend Component video signals up to 330 ft. using Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable or CAT-6. If you need to go up to 500 ft. consider our Component Video Transceivers below.
The Component Extender Transmitter connects to any component video source using the supplied Component cable. The Receiver unit connects to your HDTV component video display up to 330 feet (100 meters) away. One CAT-5e cable is used to connect the sender to receiver for perfect video extension up to 1080p resolution.
* Component Extender S (Transmitter)
* Component Extender R (Receiver)
* 3 RCA 6ft. Cable
* 5v DC Power Supply Features:
* Supports up to 1080p Component Video.
* Power only required only on transmitter.
* Plug & Play installation.
* Equalizations for different CAT5 skews.
* One CAT5 Cable for extension.
* No Loss of Quality. Specifications:
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 120MHz
* Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
* Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
* Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
* Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
* Video In: 3 color coded RCA jacks
* Video Out: 3 color coded RCA jacks
* Link Connector: RJ-45
* Power Supply: 5 VDC (External) for transmitter
* Power Consumption: 5 Watts (Max.)
* Dimensions: 2"W x 1.25"H x 3.75"D
* Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Availability: ships same day.