Our Component Video Hub - model 500250 - allows one full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and one digital audio or one analog audio source to be distributed up to eight destinations. If your source has stereo audio, you could combine the audio in order to use it with the compatible products.
This picture is of the front. To see the rear view, please see product 500251.
Model 500250 (110v) supports up to eight ports; model 500252
110v supports up to sixteen ports. Model 500251 has 8 ports and 220/240v; Model 500253 has 16 ports and 220/240v.Applications
include; digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, and retail systems.Features & Benefits:
* Modular RJ45 on input and output
* Cascadable to up 2 levels.
* Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft via Cat5
* Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft via Cat 5
* Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
* Integrates seamlessly with our other baluns
Availability: ships same day. PlLease order the component video transceivers separately - part numbers 500050 and 500051 for component video and digital audio or 500052 or 500053 for component video and analog audio.