This adapter has a DVI connector on one end and a Component Video connector on the other end. This adapter consists of two separate adapters that are joined together.
The result is an adapter that is compatible with:
- ATI's ALL-IN-WONDER Radeon 8500
- ATI's ALL-IN-WONDER Radeon 8500DV
This adapter is also compatible with the following RADEON cards that are not ALL-IN-WONDER:
- ATI's Radeon 9500
- ATI's Radeon 9600
- ATI's Radeon 9600 PRO 128MB AGP
- ATI's Radeon 9600 XT 128MB AGP
- ATI's Radeon 9700.
Please see below for the "ALL-IN-WONDER" 9700 and "ALL-IN-WONDER" 9800 HDTV Adapter cable.
- ATI's Radeon 9800 128MB AGP
- ATI's Radeon 9800 PRO 128MB AGP
- ATI's Radeon 9800 PRO 256MB AGP
- ATI's Radeon 9800 XT 256MB AGP
This adapter is not for use with other graphics boards from the ATI RADEON(tm) product family or other card manufacturers. This adapter does not work in reverse; you can't connect your component (YPbPr) video sources to a VGA monitor. If you want to go to a VGA monitor consider our Video to VGA convertor.
Please do not confuse the ALL-IN-WONDER Radeon 8500 with the RADEON 8500 adapter that has a VGA connector instead of the DVI-I connector.
At a glance:
- Delivers component video (YPbPr) output to a High Definition TV.
- Watch TV, play DVDs, surf the internet on your HDTV.
- Supports 480i (interlaced), 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats.
- Works with analog component input devices.Please see this adapter for more information.
Availability: Ships same day.