Contact us for availability and discounts to front-line workers. You may have noticed the use of face shields by Doctors and Nurses when treating patients with coronavirus. There's a reason why!
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Masks protect them,
Shields protect you.A face mask protects others from you.
A face shield protects you!
During this COVID-19 pandemic there is one piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that has basically been left out the recommendations: a Face Shield. Maybe the Center for Disease Control (CDC) will get around to it someday, but the reality is that a Face Shield is now even more important due to all the people that are not even using face masks. In the real world, Doctors wear face shields around patients with COVID-19.
Our N100-V2 Face Shield provides protection from the airborne respiratory droplets from others; the shield helps stop the droplets from reaching your face. In addition, the face shield reduces the unconscious habit of touching your face. Remember the first recommendations to wash your hands? It's because we constantly touch our face and, of course, your hands may contain the coronavirus that enters the body through the mouth, nose and eyes. Don't just think of a face shield as a splash-protector or as protection for your eyes; it's also a protection from your hands.
The face shield:
- helps block airborne droplets from reaching your face.
- helps reduce the habit of touching your face.
- Provides extra protection when used with a face mask.
- Does not require a separate headgear.
- Provides partial protection when you can't use a face mask.
- Helps prevent you from touching your face.
- Does not fog up your glasses.
- People can see your smile if used without face mask.
- Allows you to drink liquids with a straw.
- Allows you to eat food by partially raising the shield without taking it off completely.
- Weighs only 2.1 ounces.
- One-piece design allows it to be shipped and stored flat.
Compelling reason to buy:
- You may be in an environment where airborne droplets may come in contact with your face or you touch your face with your hands. Such environments include the following:
- Grocery shopping.
- Traveling on an airplane.
- Traveling on a commuter bus.
- Traveling on a subway.
- Traveling as a passenger in a car.
- Around other people where social distancing is not always possible, such as:
- some work environments.
- a sporting event.
- a conference.
- a classroom.
- a church.
- Can use with glasses - there is enough clearance for most glasses.
- Can use with computer with no noticeable glare.
- Can be cleaned with hot water and soap.
- Ships flat via USPS first class air mail.
- Built-in heads-up display allows you to detect zombies (just kidding).
- Clear plastic.
- Weighs only 2.1 ounces.
- Laser cut with round edges.
- Dimensions: 13 X 9 inches.
- Polyurethane Foam strip is 8 X 1.5 X 1 inch.
- Elastic latex band is 14 X 1 inch.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Use at your own risk.
- Do not use while driving.
- Do not use as face protection for any activity or sport.
- Do not use if allergic to polyester (polyethylene terephthalate).
- Do not use if allergic to polyurethane foam.
- Do not use if allergic to latex.