HDTV Component Video Adapter.
If you want to convert the VGA signal to component video from your computer then consider our PC to Component
Note: This adapter is only for certain ATI Radeon 8500 Graphic Boards and the ATI ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 Series cards only. Please read your ATI Product Manual to see if this adapter is compatible with your card.
This adapter features a male HD15 connector on one and three RCA jacks on the other end (for component analog video). Please do not confuse
this adapter with the "ALL-IN-WONDER" RADEON 8500/8500DV adapter.At a glance:
- Delivers YPbPr output to a High Definition TV from the following ATI Graphics Boards:
---Radeon(tm) 8500 (64MB)
---Radeon(tm) 8500 (128MB)
---Radeon(tm) 8500LE (128MB)
---ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 & ALL-IN-WONDER 9600 Pro cards.
This adapter supports these cards when used with the AIW Cable 15300. See AIW Cable 15300 below.
- Watch TV, play DVDs, surf the internet/ on your HDTV
- Supports 480i (interlaced) 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats.
- Works with analog component input devices.System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4/III/II Celeron(tm), AMD K6 or compatible
- Available VGA/DVI-I video port or the cable 15300.
- Sound card and speakers
- Operating system support: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98SENote: not for use
with non ATI products.What's in the box:
HDTV Component Video Adapter.Availability:
Ships same day.