Professional Video and S/PDIF Digital Audio Interconnect Cables. Our Mogami cables are made in Japan, everyone else's are made in China.
The ultimate in High Performance S/PDIF (IEC-958 Type II) interconnect cables designed to meet the demanding requirements of the recording, broadcast, and telecommunications industries. S/PDIF (Sony/Phillips Digital Interface) is a 75 ohm coaxial digital format which is standard with many digital-audio equipment manufacturers.
Our high definition 75 ohm professional coax cable is the optimal choice for all S/PDIF applications. Unmatched in quality, flexibility, and reliability, our cables provide the best performance every time.
Our Mogami S/PDIF Digital Audio Cables are simply the best.
Video and S/PDIF INTERCONNECT CABLES with GOLD RCA Plugs:
- Superflexible OFC copper
- 19.8 pF/ft capacitance, 75 ohm impedance
- Low profile molded strain reliefs to ensure strength and maximum flex life
- RCA connectors use a non-magnetic gold plated material
- # 24 AWG (20/0.12 OFC) Conductor
- Superflexible PVC jacket with OD 0.189"
- Color: black
- Made in Japan. Imported by svideo.com
Select from the sizes below or email us if you need a custom size.
FREE First Class Shipping world-wide. Click on "Shipping Options" for other methods.