Our S-Video to Component Scaler allows you to convert S-Video to Component Video at 480p/576p, 720p and 1080p resolutions.
This converter also converts S-Video to VGA. It ships with a VGA to Component cable in order to connect to component video displays.
Please scroll down for details.
Details of the SV-AVS100
The SV-AVS100 is a great tool which allows Composite Video or S-Video to be converted and scaled to either Component Video or VGA. The AVS100 is capable of scaling anything that comes in to Component video with output resolutions from 480p to 1080p and VGA resolutions from 640x480 to 1600x1200. The VGA to Component Video Cable is included for component video applications.
This device is fully universal, which means that it can take either NTSC or Pal signal and therefore will work perfectly anywhere in the world.
Residential Installations: There are many applications where residential installers use component video matrix switchers to route all video signals; however there are many sources still left which use composite or s-video interface. The SV-AVS100 will allow installer to route Security Camera’s, VHS Players, Laser Disc though the component video switcher.
Security Application: Most security cameras on the market today are using Composite Video; however most computer displays are VGA. The AVS100 will fit perfectly into this environment as it would be able to convert signal from a security camera to show up on the computer display.
- Perfect for scaling Composite Video or S-Video signals to Component Video or VGA
- Supports high resolution output
- VGA resolutions: XGA (1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200)
- Component resolutions: 480p/576p, 720p and 1080p
- 3D (frame based) motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction technology
- Advance de-interlacing technology, which will allow better image quality.
- Supports 2:2 & 3:2 film mode detection
- Input port: 1 x Composite Video (RCA); 1 x S-Video
- Output port: 1 x HD15 (supports Component and VGA)
- Output Resolution:
-- PC Out : XGA/SXGA/UXGA
--Component Out: 480p/576p/720p/1080p
- Power Supply: 5V/2A (110/240 universal)
- Dimensions (inch): 2.5(W) x 4.4(D) x 1.02(H)
- Weight (lb): 0.5
SV-AVS100 – the converter
5V (110/240 Universal Power Supply)
VGA to Component Video Cable
Warranty: 3 years parts and labor