Unity Gain Drop Amplifier with one passive modem bypass port and four powered unity gain ports for Multimedia over Coax (MoCA) Network Frequencies. A "drop" amplifier is usually added at the "drop point" (point of entry) of the cable TV (CATV) signal.
In some installations the cable guy may have put a powered amplifier to distribute the CATV or DirecTV signal - those are OK for the low frequencies of the CATV and DirecTV signals but should be replaced with these amplifiers that also support the higher frequencies of the MoCA Internet Coax Bridges.
To be able to pass the the high frequencies of Multimedia over Coax (MoCA) Internet Coax Bridges make sure you replace all of the RF amplifiers that may be in your coax lines with these high bandwidth coax amplifiers.
- Enables networking between eMTA, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, PCs, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Unity Gain compensates for splitter loss in Forward and Return paths.
- 0 dB Gain maintains optimal QAM levels for better Signal-to-Noise ratio.
- Integrated MoCA Triplex Filter keeps the signals inside the network and reflects back the signal inside the network
- Approved by major service providers.
- Coax cable jumper required for power module connection to Amplifier.
- 15 VDC 500 mA power supply included.
Applications include distribution of video and multi-room DVR; high speed networking; high definition video streaming.