The MonoPro XLR (500025, 500026) allows a standard AES analog or digital audio channel to be connected via Category 5 unshielded twisted pair cable (UTP) in the professional audio environment. The product features rugged cable strain relief and comes with locking XLR3 connectors for added cabling versatility. The 500025 and 500026 feature XLR3 plug and XLR3 receptacle respectively.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost efficient cabling via UTP
- Rugged cable strain relief
- Line analog audio up to 5,000 ft (1.5km) via Cat 5
- Digital audio up to 1,400 ft (426m) via Cat5
- Wires terminate inside product
- Locking XLR3 connector
- Optional wire terminal for ground/shield
Please scroll back to order and then just click on the "Add to Cart" button and then page back to order the other version - you need the male and female versions.