HDMI/DVI to Composite and S-Video Converter. Model: HD530.
The HD530 converts HDMI or DVI to composite video or S-Video. The digital signal source can be a PC, Mac, GPS system, Apple TV, camcorder or video game. This product also features HDMI loop-out that allows you to connect to an HDMI display at the same time; the HDMI does not need to be connected.
Note: You can't convert HDMI to Composite Video and Audio with just a cable, no matter how many Amazing scams you find.
FBI Warning: It is illegal to record copyrighted content.Features:
- Automatically detects and down converts the incoming PC or HDTV resolution to NTSC or PAL formats
- Supports high resolution HDTV input up to 1080p and PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz).
- Output video format is selectable between Composite Video and S-Video
- When the signal from HDMI has High Definition Copy Protection (HDCP), the Composite and S-Video outputs may be disabled.
- You do not have to have a cable connected to the HDMI output.Technical Specifications:
- Video Input ports: HDMI
- Audio Input ports: Digital Coaxial S/PDIF
- Output ports: 1 HDMI (passes Through HDMI signal)
- Output ports: 1 Composite Video with Analog Stereo Audio
- Output ports: 1 S-Video with Analog Stereo Audio
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A (universal)
- Dimensions: 5.5W x 4.9D x 1.4H
- Net Weight: 1.2LB
- Gross Weight: 4LBPackage Includes:
- 1 x HD530
- 1 x 5V Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Make sure you add to your order the cables that you need.Warranty:
- 3 year parts and labor
Availability: ships same day