HDMI/DVI to Composite and S-Video Converter. Model: HD530.
If you do not need HDMI pass-through, scroll down to see our other converters.Note:
If you need to convert HDMI to Component (YPbPr) then get this converter and our Composite to Component Converter.
The HD530 is designed to down-convert HDMI or DVI digital signal from PC, Mac, GPS System, Apple TV, Camcorder or Video Game to Analog S-Video or Composite Video with Audio. This product features HDMI loop-out.
FBI Warning: It is illegal to record copyrighted content.Features:
- Automatically detects and down converts the incoming PC or HDTV resolution to NTSC or PAL formats
- Supports high resolution HDTV input up to 1080p and PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz).
- Output video format is selectable between Composite Video and S-Video
- When the signal from HDMI or DVI source has HDCP, the Composite and S-Video outputs may be disabled.Technical Specifications:
- Video Input ports: HDMI
- Audio Input ports: Digital Coaxial S/PDIF
- Output ports: 1 HDMI (passes through HDMI signal)
- Output ports: 1 Composite Video with Analog Stereo Audio
- Output ports: 1 S-Video with Analog Stereo Audio
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A (universal)
- Dimensions: 5.5W x 4.9D x 1.4H
- Net Weight: 1.2LB
- Gross Weight: 4LBPackage Includes:
- 1 x HD530
- 1 x 5V Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Make sure you add to your order the cables that you need.Warranty:
- 3 year parts and labor
Availability: ships same day