Digital Audio converted to Analog Stereo Audio.
The Digital To Analog Audio converter box takes your coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source (two-channel audio) and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck via standard RCA-style jacks. This converter does not convert Dolby Digital 5.1 to Analog Stereo Audio. However, you can use it to bridge to your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don't have RCA-style analog outputs.
How it works
Simply run a short extension cable from an available digital audio output jack on your digital source device to the same type of digital input on the Converter. Select which kind of digital signal (coaxial or optical) is being input with the selector switch on the converter, then hook up your analog RCA-style left and right cables to the Converter's analog RCA jack outputs and power up all equipment. That's all there is to it!
- Digitial Audio Converter
- 5V Power Supply
Note: this only ships with a US power supply. European customers have to consider buying a converter in Europe
- Converts digital audio S/PDIF or TOSLink signals to analog L/R signals. Does not convert Dolby Digital 5.1
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and digital-to-analog convert (DAC)
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
- Samples at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Compact and easy to install
- Coaxial and Optical input ports (1 each)
- Right and Left RCA Stereo output ports
- 5v DC power supply (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- 42mm(w) x 40.5mm(d) x 22mm(h)
- 25g weight (unit only)
- White Plastic Chassis
- Operates in temperatures from 0-70 degrees Centigrade
Availability: Ships same day.