This HDTV Component Video Adapter is only for certain ATI Cards
. Compatible with:
- ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 8500 Series
- ATI's Radeon 9500 Series
- ATI's Radeon 9600 Series
- ATI's Radeon 9700 Series. Please see below for the "ALL-IN-WONDER" 9700 and "ALL-IN-WONDER" 9800 HDTV Adapter cable.
- ATI's Radeon 9800 Series
This adapter is NOT FOR USE
with other graphics boards from the ATI RADEON(tm) product family or other card manufacturers. This adapter does not work in reverse; you can't connect your component (YPbPr) video sources to a VGA monitor. If you want to go to a VGA monitor consider our Video to VGA
If you want to convert the VGA signal to component video from a computer that can't use this adapter then consider our PC to Component
There are some newer cards by ATI, such as the Radeon 1300, that output component video through the "S-Video Out" using a special cable, such as the X800 cable below.
Please do not confuse the ALL-IN-WONDER Radeon 8500 with the RADEON 8500
adapter that has a VGA connector instead of the DVI-I connector.At a glance:
- Delivers component video (YPbPr) output to a High Definition TV.
- Watch TV, play DVDs, surf the internet on your HDTV.
- Supports 480i (interlaced), 480p (progressive), 720p and 1080i formats.
- Works with analog component input devices.NOTE:
This adapter has a male DVI connector on one end and three RCA connectors on the other end (for component analog video).
This adapter is also known as part number 151-V01093.
To make your life easier, make sure you also purchase our exclusive HDTV Extension Cable
Ships same day.