Our "Pro" version uses our exclusive trimese cable made in Japan. Our trimese cable is unsurpassed in quality, flexibility and price. Scroll down to read about this unique adapter.
If you have an S-Video TV, then consider our separate s-video cables and audio cables.
Shipping charges in the USA: FREE
First Class Air Mail and other economical shipping options available world-wide.
Our Exclusive Gold "Pro S-Video to 3 RCA" (aka Pro S-Video + Audio to TV) adapter designed for those customers that want the best in "S-Video to RCA" conversion with stereo audio on a single, portable, flexible cable.
This is by far the best cable to have for connecting your desktop's or laptop's S-Video TV/out. The picture illustrates the flexibility of the cable; the small diameter; and the "flat" appearance resulting in a cable that easily fits in your laptop bag, even the 24 ft. version. In addition, the cable can be easily separated to reach the S-Video and headphone jacks of your laptop or desktop.
Our exclusive triple
75 ohm video cable is made in Japan - it's the same cable that we use on our hi-end s-video and component video cables.
Our adapters have an exclusive key that fits both the 7-pin or 4-pin jacks of laptops and DVDs and thus allows you to pass on the color information. Our adapters are also compatible with standard S-Video/SVHS 4-pin mini DIN jacks. These adapters are also compatible with NTSC and PAL video formats.
Consider purchasing an S-Video cable
with this "Pro" cable if you have access to a TV that has an S-Video input.
The "Pro S-Video+Audio to 3 RCA" is a unique adapter that allows you to connect the S-Video out of your computer to a regular TV. Our "point-to-point" solution eliminates the signal loss caused by couplings.
- Use the "S-Video to TV" connection of your laptop to view DVDs on a regular TV. Since watching DVD's on your laptop's 15" screen is, well...loads of fun for about 5 minutes, enjoy watching them on a regular TV now!
- When travelling use your laptop aa a portable DVD player using the hotel's TV.
- Use the S-Video out of you PCs graphic card to view your games on the big screen.
- Make your sales-pitch or classroom presentations on a regular TV instead of having everyone breath down your neck to see your puny laptop screen. Ok, what's your option, continue to buy mints for everyone?
- Make your PowerPoint presentations on a regular TV and save thousands of dollars since you do not need to lug around a projector.Advantages of this adapter:
- Provides a single, tangle-free cable solution that performs better than anything else due to the quality of our exclusive triple 75 ohm super-flexible cable and construction.
- Provides a "straight-shot"
solution since there's no couplings to be made, thus providing the best video and audio signals.
- Extremely portable, it's light weight and super flexible.
The picture above shows all of the connectors and the cable. The 3.5mm stereo plug is on top, then the male S-Video plug. On the other end of the cable (pointing up on the picture) are the 3 RCA plugs for video and stereo audio. The 3 RCA plugs are pointing to the "trimese" cable - our exclusive, super flexible, triple 75 ohm cable for professional video and audio applications. Click on the picture to see a close-up of the adapter.
- Special Dielectric for excellent performance
- Multi-strand OFC copper conductors
- Fully shielded coaxial cable
- Exclusive TRIMESE Triple 75 ohm super flexible coaxial cables construction
- Lowest attenuation - nobody else makes a better cable
- S-Video to RCA video adapter with embedded technology to keep the color signal
- 3.5mm (1/8") stereo audio to 2 RCA plugs
- Highest quality, UL approved video/audio cable
- Gold plated connectors for better signal transmission and corrosion resistance
- Color coded connectors
- Super flexible and light weight cable
- PC & Mac compatible
- Invented in Riverton, Wyoming, USA. There's nothing out there that even compares
This adapter features a male S-Video and a 3.5mm stereo audio plug on one end and three RCA plugs on the other end for composite video and stereo audio.
The three super-flexible 75 ohm cables are joined together and the connectors are separated about two inches on each end; they can be easily separated
further to reach the video and audio jacks of your laptop or other equipment. Do not be fooled by thicker cables whose additional plastic shielding is totally useless.