Composite Video to VGA
Free Shipping* in the USA
Connect your regular video sources, such as security cameras, game consoles and DVD Players to VGA Monitors or LCD Displays. Free Parcel Post Shipping via USPS inside the USA. Our Video to VGA Converter also supports Wide-screen monitors and has VGA Pass-Through. VGA Pass-Through allows you to input a VGA signal and output a VGA signal when you do not need to convert the Composite Video or S-Video signal.
Please scroll down for product details.
Availability: Ships same day. Free Shipping via USPS First Class Mail available on all products.
Details of our "S-Video and Composite Video to VGA" Converter:
Our "Video to VGA" adapter supports 640x480 (VGA), 800x600 (SVGA) and 1024x768 (XGA). This converter has inputs for both composite video and S-Video and converts the signal to VGA.
This product supports both VGA monitors and LCD Flat Panel monitors.
The unit does not require a PC to be connected in order to convert the s-video or composite video to VGA, thus you can use it as a stand-alone video-to-vga converter.
If your PC does not have an internal video card to display TV/DVD video, see what it's like to enjoy your games and DVDs on your PC's VGA monitor or on an LCD Display. For instance, connect your X-Box to your VGA monitor; you will never want to connect any game-console to your TV again! The graphics are "WAY BETTER".
By just pressing a button you can switch between your computer's display to watching movies or playing video games. Connect your Satellite Receiver, VCR, DVD, X-Box, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Nintendo, etc. and you'll see what you've been missing.
"And look Ma! No software required! It's plug and play!"
If you spend a lot of time in front of your computer monitor you'll love to have this gadget to switch to TV by just pressing a button. We liked this so much that we put another LCD monitor next to our PC monitor just for watching TV or playing video games while surfing.
You do NOT need to have your computer "turned on" to use a VGA monitor or LCD display. The Video to VGA box has a VGA "pass-through" and you can use it alone or connected through your computer's VGA connector.
- Video Double Scan conversion
- Automatic detection of both NTSC and PAL video formats
- Two (2) video inputs:
--- S-Video input via standard s-video jack
--- Composite video input via a standard RCA jack
- Computer VGA signal pass-through. Select the VGA signal from your computer or the external video from your video devices.
- You do not have to connect/disconnect your computer's VGA monitor - all you have to do is select the signal to display on your VGA monitor.
- Can be used with or without a computer - just connect it to a VGA monitor.
- Full-screen resolution - you do not have to change the resolution settings on your computer.
Package includes AC Adaptor for 120V input; converter box; and an instructions manual. Make sure you order our optional VGA cables if you do not have one.
This product meets FCC and CE. The FCC classification of this type of product requires that it be manually powered-on if the power is lost. We suggest that you use a surge protector.
- Play Video Games on a VGA monitor at higher resolution
- Display video from DVD player on a VGA monitor
- Display video from video camera on a VGA monitor
- Display video on a video projector
- Commercial or Home Security
- Multimedia presentations on a VGA monitor
- Use a notebook computer's S-Video out for dual VGA monitor presentations