The HDMI 1x4 Distribution Hub #500420 allows one (1) HDMI source to be distributed to up to four (4) HDMI displays via two (2) Cat5e/6 cables.
The product supports up to 150 ft (46m) at 1080p/8-bit via Cat5e cable on either side of the hub. The product supports remote IR control and works in conjunction with the HDMI IR/Extender 500405 (kit), the 500406 (Transmitter) and 500407 (Receiver).
To see typical applications click here.
The HDMI signal can be input directly into the 500420 and then you can run the two CAT5 to each of the 500407 Receivers - and then output from the receivers via HDMI.
You can also use the 500406 Transmitter and run two CAT5 to the Hub and then do the homeruns via two CAT5 to each of the 500407 Receivers.
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Classroom training systems
- Digital signage
- Boardroom systems
- Medical video systems
- Distributes one HDMI source to up to 4 displays
- Supports Cat5e/6 on input and output sides
- Up to 150 ft (46m) @ 1080p via two (2) Cat5e
- Up to 300 ft (91 m) @ 1080i via two (2) Cat5e
- Up to 150 ft (46m) @ 1080p Deep Color via Cat6
- Local HDMI output
- Includes one (1) IR Emitter for IR source control EDID configuration switch.
- 480i/p: Cat 5e: 300 ft (91 m) - Cat 6: 300 ft (91 m)
- 720p, 1080I: Cat 5e: 300 ft (91 m) - Cat 6: 300 ft (91 m)
- 1080p: Cat 5e: 150 ft (46 m) - Cat 6: 200 ft (61 m)
- 1080p Deep Color:Cat 5e: 90 ft (27 m) - Cat 6: 150 ft (46 m)
Note 1: When installed in an electrically noisy environment, an STP cable must be used.
Also, cross-connection reduces the effective distance depending on the grade of twisted
Note 2: These distances are valid both at the UTP input and the UTP output of the
hub. For example, there can be a distance of 150ft before AND 150ft after the hub to
distribute 1080p Deep Colour over CAT6.
Availability: ships same day.