Our HDMI® 2.1 Active Optical Cables (AOC) meet the HDMI 2.1a specification for "Ultra High Speed" and allow for lossless transmission of 4K and 8K resolutions that require high bandwidth between your Source and Display.
Unlike passive (non-powered) HDMI copper wire cables, our HDMI Active Optical Cables have an integrated circuit board which transmits the HDMI signal over optical fiber strands (made of glass) instead of copper wire, resulting in a lossless, ultra high speed transmission on a super-slim, super-flexible, lightweight cable with unmatched bandwidth.
Our HDMI 2.1 cables are "active" because they are powered by the power on the HDMI connector; no external power supply required. Our HDMI Active Optical Cables are not limited by the short distance and low-bandwidth of passive and bulky HDMI copper wire cables and are not susceptible to electro-magnetic interference (EMI) that can cause flickering and signal loss.
In addition, with our HDMI Active Optical Cables cables, you do not need to use category 5 or category 6 (CAT5/6) cables that require expensive transmitters and receivers to send lower bandwidth HDMI signals long distances!
Even if your source and display only support 1080p, consider this cable that provides ultra high speed, super flexibility and low EMI to reduce the possibility of interference with wireless networks, streaming media players, Bluetooth devices and mobile phones.
We also have available our exclusive DisplayPort
Fiber Optic-Active Optical Cables that allow you to send the high-definition and high-bandwidth signals over 300 ft.
Our cables provide 48Gbps bandwidth and are available in lengths from 18 inches to over 300 feet! Available with a PVC jacket, CL2 jacket (suitable for in-wall installations) or plenum jacket.
Why buy our HDMI 48Gbps Fiber-Optic Cables?
- Because you want the best possible signal that your Source and Display can support with no loss of signal on short and long distances.
- Because you do not want flickering or loss of signal from electro-magnetic interference (EMI) that affects copper HDMI cables.
- Because you want the fastest speed and highest bandwidth!
- Key Features:
- Perfectly supports nVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs, Xbox Series X, PS5, and LG C9/CX OLED Televisions
- Bandwidth fully compliant with HDMI 2.1 (12Gbps per channel), HDMI 2.0 (6Gbps per channel), and HDMI 1.4 (3.4Gbps per channel)
- No loss of signal and no electro-magnetic interference (EMI).
Supported Resolutions and Refresh Rates under the HDMI 2.1 specifications:
- Up to 100m (328 ft.) 4K 60Hz and 120Hz
- Up to 100m (328 ft.) 5K 60Hz and 120Hz
- Up to 100m (328 ft.) 8K 60Hz. Note, the HDMI 2.1 specification is only for up to 8K 60Hz, but our cables can support, in theory, higher refresh rates, such as 8K 120Hz.
Supports 48Gbps Bandwidth:
- 4K / 8K compressed and uncompressed mode.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Dynamic HDR (HDR10+ and DV)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (e-ARC) for 192kHz, 24-bit audio including support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- HDCP 1.4/2.2/2.3
- Ethernet Channel
- Self-detecting function for EDID information
- Computer resolutions to 5K/100-120p 4:4:4 8Bit and 10Bit and
10K/24-30p 4:4:4 8Bit and 10Bit
- Hybrid fiber optic and copper cable features four high quality fiber optic (glass fiber strands) and eight copper wires.
- Cable Outer Diameter: 5.0mm (0.2 inches)
- Optical Type: Glass
- Plug and Play. No external power needed for most cases.
- Low Power Consumption: 350mW (max) through the HMDI signal.
- Super slim connectors suitable for installation through conduit.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 2.1 standard.
- Backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/1.4, etc.
- CE, RoHS, and REACH certification.
- Digital Signage
- LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, and DVR
- Game Consoles, such as Xbox Series X and PS5
- High definition televisions, such as LG C9/CX OLED
- Computers with HDMI output
- TV Broadcast Stations
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Security systems