Video RF Modulator Kit allows you to connect your DVD player (or other video sources) to a TV that only has a coaxial antenna input. If you connect your DVD player through your VCR you will get macrosplat since the VCR will enable the macrovision copyright protection.
Our Video RF Modulator Kit features the following:
1. Auto Switching. The Video RF Modulator will automatically sense the video signal and will switch from the aerial-antenna coax input to the video input.
2. Coaxial Antenna input. Unlike cheap "game rf modulators" you'll also be able to feed the external antenna input and the modulator will switch to the video input with the auto switching feature. You can also connect the VCR's coax antenna output, though you'll have to turn off either the VCR or the DVD player - you can't have both on at the same time.
3. Stereo Audio Inputs. Not like cheap mono modulators. Our modulator allows you to input the stereo audio from your audio device. Though the audio will be modulated to mono (since most TVs just have mono audio) you have the advantage of feeding both left and right audio channels.
4. Video and Stereo Audio Cable. The 6-foot long three-headed cable has RCA connector plugs. Color coded for easy plug-n-play. The cables allow you to interconnect the video and stereo audio. If your input device only has mono audio, then you can input either the left or right audio channel. Please note that this modulator has stereo audio inputs but the audio from the modulator is modulated to mono audio.
5. NTSC Video compatible. We currently do not have the European, or PAL version.
Sorry, we're out of the ginzu knives special...but if you bought all this at your local electronics store (if they had it) it would cost a bundle.
Note: We usually ship our brand of modulator, but we reserve the right to substitute our modulator for another brand modulator of equal performance. The actual product shipped may differ from the picture illustrated.