Triple RCA with S-Video Cable.
Gold connectors on each end.
The "S-Video plus 3 RCA" cable provides you with a "single cable" solution to connect your S-Video, Composite Video and Stereo Audio devices. If you do not have an S-Video TV, you just do not use the S-Video connector...and this solution is still cheaper than buying other cables.
- 24k gold contact connectors
- Separate luminance and chrominance (dual 75ohm coax) on the S-Video connectors for the best S-Video signal.
- Stereo audio cables.
- Color-coded connectors.
You can use it as a "dubbing" cable - at this price, it's more economical than three RCA to three RCA dubbing cables, and it includes the S-Video!
NOTE ATI Fans: Use this cable harness to extend the reach of your All-in-Wonder 4-head input adapter.
It's a tangle free solution. The connectors are gold plated and the entire cable measures 6 feet long - enough to connect your DVD player to a large screen TV. If you want twelve feet you can order two and we'll add the RCA and S-Video couplers for free...just mention that you want the couplers in the "comments" section of the order form.
This versatile cable harness has found many other applications. For instance, it can also be used with our "female S-Video to male RCA" adapter - that way you can hook up your audio and your non-S-Video devices together.
- Left audio to Left audio on RCA a/v phono plugs
- Right audio to Right audio on RCA a/v phono plugs
- Composite video (yellow) to Composite Video on RCA a/v phono plug
- S-Video to S-Video on 4-pin mini DIN plugs
- 6 foot long cable harness with Gold connectors.
Note: This cable is different than our "S-Video-3RCA" - that adapter has an S-Video connector and a 1/8" stereo plug on one end and three RCA plugs on the other end.
Also, check out our adapters below that will allow you to:
1. Convert S-Video to RCA with the "S-Video - RCA" adapter.
2. Connect the "audio-out" jack from your laptop to 2 RCA jacks with our "2 RCA Jacks to Stereo Plug"