Composite Video and S-Video to HDMI Converter allows you to enjoy standard definition video on an HDTV that has HDMI or DVI-D inputs. If you want to convert from HDMI to Composite or S-Video, click here.
Please see movies below.
If you are connecting from a 4-pin S-Video source (such as a DVD player) you will need the our S-Video with 2 RCA
for S-Video and Stereo Audio connections.
If you are connecting from a computer that has a 7-pin S-Video connector you will need our 7-Pin to 4-Pin S-Video with Audio
If you are connecting from a computer that has a 4-pin S-Video connector you will need our 4-Pin to 4-Pin S-Video with Audio
Scroll Down to see the Application Diagram.
This product converts standard definition (SD) composite video and S-Video to HDMI for full HD 1080p resolution. This is an essential product to have to improve the quality of Standard Definition video when viewed on a HDTV. This product does not change the aspect ratio of the original source; for instance, if the original source has a 4:3 aspect ratio, (commonly called "square") and your HDTV has a default 16:9 aspect ratio (called landscape) you may have to manually adjust the screen to the 4:3 aspect ratio.Features
- Scales up Video or S-Video to HDTV 1080p format.
- Automatic audio-video synchronization.
- 720p HDMI output at 60Hz vertical rate following input vertical rate.
- 1080p HDMI output at 60Hz vertical rate following input vertical rate.
- Stereo Audio is converted to digital audio for HDMI.
- Pass-Through Stereo Audio via 3.5mm connector.
- Auto detection of NTSC and PAL video systems.
- DVI compatible by using HDMI to DVI adaptor or cable.
- Composite video and S-Video share the audio input.
- Ships with power supply.
Availability: ships same day.