S-Video or Composite Video to
XVGA convertor with Audio Inputs
Our S-Video (and Composite Video) to VGA convertor supports 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions. It has the same functionality as our famous video-only box but also adds audio input and output. Please read specifications below.
To see a Slide Show with Flash Click Here.
If you do not have Flash, click here
to get it free.Availability
Ships same day.
Details of Video to XVGA:
- DC for connecting two-prong power supply. Power supply included.
- VGA in through 15 pin HD receptacle for connecting to the VGA card. A three foot 15 pin HD cable (male-to-male) is included.
- Line in through 3.5mm for connecting to sound card's speaker out or line out.
- S-Video input through 4-pin mini Din receptacle.
- Composite video input through yellow RCA jack.
- Audio input jacks (red/white RCA jacks) for left/right channel to connect DVD, VCD VCR or game machine's
- Monitor output jack (Female HD15).
- Speaker output through a 3.5mm jack.
- Video or PC mode selection button.
- Composite video or S-Video selection button.
- System reset button.
- Brightness setting button.