Our Audio and Video/S-Video to HDMI Scaler allows you to enjoy standard definition video on an HDTV that has HDMI or DVI-D inputs. If you want to convert from HDMI to Composite or S-Video, click here.
Please see movies below.
If you are connecting from a 4-pin S-Video source (such as a DVD player) you will need the our S-Video with 2 RCA
for S-Video and Stereo Audio connections.
If you are connecting from a computer that has a 7-pin S-Video connector you will need our 7-Pin to 4-Pin S-Video with Audio
If you are connecting from a computer that has a 4-pin S-Video connector you will need our 4-Pin to 4-Pin S-Video with Audio
Scroll Down to see the Application Diagram.
This product converts standard definition (SD) video and up-converts it to HDMI for 720p resolution. This is an essential product to have to improve the quality of Standard Definition video when viewed on a HDTV. Note, although you may want "1080i" resolution, the reality is that the there's no noticeable difference between 720p and 1080i. This product does not change the aspect ratio of the original source; for instance, if the original source has a 4:3 aspect ratio and your HDTV has a default 16:9 aspect ratio you may have to manually adjust the screen to the 4:3 aspect ratio.Features
- Scales up Video or S-Video to HDTV 720p format.
- Automatic audio-video synchronization.
- 720p HDMI output at 50Hz or 60Hz vertical rate following input vertical rate.
- Stereo Audio is converted to digital audio for HDMI.
- Pass-Through Stereo Audio via 3.5mm connector.
- Auto detection of NTSC and PAL video systems.
- DVI compatible by using HDMI to DVI adaptor or cable.
- Ships with power supply.
Availability: ships same day.