AV Cable with 3.5 (1/8") mini plug for composite video and stereo audio to mini plug interconnections. The audio/video portions of the cable can be separated completely to reach your devices, if necessary.Applications:
- Any time you need to interconnect video (on an RCA jack) and audio on a 3.5mm jack) on one side and 3 RCA jacks on the other side. Simply plug this cable to the corresponding jacks.
On Dell Computers that require a 7-pin to RCA
adapter or a 7-pin to S-Video/Composite Video
adapter you can use this cable to complete the composite video and audio interconnections.
If you need an S-Video connector at the end of the yellow RCA plug, then just connect it to our Male S-Video to Female RCA
and you've got a bi-directional audio and video converter.
This cable is identical to our "Pro S-Video to 3 RCA" cables but features composite video and stereo audio only. The technical characteristics of this cable allow for excellent video and audio signals.Features:
- Super flexible triple 75 ohm cable. Shown on the top of this picture.
- 3 RCA connectors on one end for composite video and stereo audio.
- 1 RCA connector for video and 1 stereo audio mini plug (3.5mm) on the other end.
- Gold plated, color coded connectors.
- Triple coax 75 ohm cable; see specs below.
- Cable is made in Japan and customized in the USA.Applications:
- Connect any device with RCA jacks for composite video and mono or stereo audio to any device that has an RCA jack for video and a 3.5mm (1/8") jack for mono or stereo audio.
For instance, connect your laptop or camcorder with only RCA jacks for video and audio (mono or stereo) to a computer that has video input on an RCA jack and stereo or mono audio on a 3.5mm (mic jack).
Availability: ships same day.