Note: This product is not sold on Amazon since Amazon does not want you to know about it!
Our HDMI to VGA Convertor allows you to connect an Apple TV, Chromecast, Chromebook, or other HDMI source to the "PC In" of an HDTV, VGA monitor, or the VGA input of a projector.
This convertor also allows you to "airplay" any iOS device, such as iPhone and iPad to a VGA display when connected to a 2nd generation Apple TV. Contact us if you have the new Apple TV.
This HDMI to VGA convertor also converts the digital audio on the HDMI signal to the analog stereo audio for input into the stereo audio input of your HDTV, VGA monitor or projector. Please see the diagram below.
The example below illustrates how to connect the Chromecast.
Our HDMI to VGA convertor does not require an external power supply. It is powered by the HDMI or VGA connections.
- Allows HDMI sources to connect to a VGA display or projector. - Allows Chromecast to connect to a VGA display or projector.
- Allows Chromecast audio to be connected to analog stereo audio speakers or TV.
- Allows Chromecast to connect to regular TVs with the optional
VGA to Video Converter.
- HDMI input on a female HDMI connector.
- VGA output on a female HD15 connector.
- Stereo audio output on a 3.5mm connector.
- Requires no power
- Plug and Play.