The AVN200 is an IPTV stand-alone encoder of composite video, s-video and stereo audio. The video is encoded into an MPEG-2 stream for real time DVD quality video over LAN or WAN networks.
- 30 fps (frames per second) streaming video.
- Full screen resolution of 720h x 480v or lower.
- Low latency for accurate remote PTZ control.
- Built-in RS-422 channel.
- Video input via S-Video or Composite Video (on BNC)
- Input composite video on an RCA connector with optional adapter
- Input Component Video with optional converter.
- Stereo Audio input via 3.5mm jack.
- Standards compliant.
The received video can be viewed directly on a PC with our software
or other standard compliant software. The video can be seen on analog TV monitors using an optional Decoder Box.
This IP Encoder works with our IP Decoders, shown below. In addition, this product ships with three licenses to use the PackeTV Software Suite that allows you to view the video through your networked PCs. You only need the IP Decoder if you want to view the video on a separate TV. For a rackmountable solution that has balanced and unbalanced audio input see the AVN210 below.
Availability: ships same day.