Click here to see all the CORIOview® Multi Window Processors.
The CORIOview® Multi Window Processor #MWP-4D-1Y has four (4) DVI-U inputs (for analog or digital video) and one (1) 4K HDMI output.
The DVI-U inputs allow you to input DVI-D or HDMI, DVI-I, YC (s-video), CV (composite video), and VGA via optional adapters.
This easy to use, plug and play solution features front panel control for preset recall or source selection. The CORIOview® MWP has two modes to make it easy to use and share with others: Classic and Dynamic. Users can choose from a Classic multi-viewer look and feel or the highly optimized Dynamic mode when collaboration and ease of use really matter in your huddle rooms, meeting spaces, and control rooms.
With Dynamic mode, users can connect, collaborate, and present like never before. Connecting a source to CORIOview® will automatically add you to a shared visual multi-window display, and a simple push of a button will take you full screen to present with maximum impact. For ease of navigation, on-screen labels provide you with source information and audio status. If you need to pause your visual collaboration, output video and audio can be muted or unmuted as desired.Click here to see an Overview Video on YouTubeClick here to see an Unboxing Video on YouTubeClick here to see a MasterClass Video on YouTubeClick here to see the CORIOview® Applications BrochureClick here to see the Full specifications.
Input HDMI with the optional HDMI to DVI-D adapter.
Input DVI-D with a standard DVI-D cable.
Input Component Video with the optional S-Video to to DVI-D adapter.
Input S-Video with the optional Component Video to to DVI-D adapter.
Input Composite video with the optional Composite Video to DVI-D adapter.
Input VGA with the optional VGA to DVI-D adapter.
- Advanced 4K processor with up to 4 analog or digital video inputs.
- Input Connectors: Four DVI-U connectors allow for the following analog and digital video inputs: HDMI, DVI-I, YC (s-video), CV (composite video), and VGA.
- Video Input Resolution Support (4:4:4):
- 480i, 576i, 24Hz to 60Hz
- 720p (1280x720) - 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1035i (1920x1035) - 59.94, 60Hz
- 1080i (1920x1080) - 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1080p (1920x1080) - 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- Output Connectors: One (1) HDMI; you can also output DVI-D with the optional HDMI to DVI-D adapter.
- Video Output Resolution Support:
- 720p, 1080i & 1080p @ 24Hz to 60Hz
- 3840 x 2160 @ 23.98Hz 24Hz, 25Hz, 29.97Hz & 30Hz
- 1/2 RU form factor with ultra-quiet operation
- Intuitive Front Panel Control for presets and switching
- Mixed Input types including: IP, HDMI , DVI-U & SDI
- HDCP Handling on HDMI Inputs & Outputs
- Eye-catching transitions or fade through black
- Source labeling and Borders
- Info button to easily indicate your source selection
- Audio breakaway from SPDIF or display
- CORIOgrapher touch-enabled control software
- Third party control through API or AMX & Crestron plug-ins
- Available in six (6) variants with different input options.
- 19" rack, surface or ONErack mounting options