Click here to see all the CORIOview® Multi Window Processors.
This CORIOview® Multi Window Processor, model MWP-4H-1Y, has four (4) 1080p HDMI inputs and one (1) 4K HDMI output. Easily display all your digital HDMI or DVI-D sources in stunning 4K quality.
It has two display modes to make it easy to use and share with others: Classic and Dynamic. Users can choose from a Classic multi-viewer look and feel or the highly optimized Dynamic mode when collaboration and ease of use really matter in your huddle rooms, meeting spaces, and control rooms. With Dynamic mode, users can connect, collaborate, and present like never before. Connecting a source to CORIOview will automatically add you to a shared visual multi-window display, and a simple push of a button will take you full screen to present with maximum impact. For ease of navigation, on-screen labels provide you with source information and audio status. If you need to pause your visual collaboration, output video and audio can be muted or unmuted as desired.
There are also different ways to control it, like using buttons on the device or with the CORIOgraper software on a computer. There are different versions of-the-shelf Multi Window Processors they they can also be made-to-order (MTO) with custom inputs and outputs.
There are six (6) product variants that can take in almost any input type and display it on a HDMI display up to 4K. Input types include: IP, HDMI, DVI-U and SDI. In addition, the CORIOview® multi-window processor is available in a wide variety of made-to-order versions.Click here to see an Overview Video on YouTubeClick here to see an Unboxing Video on YouTubeClick here to see a MasterClass Video on YouTubeCORIOview Applications BrochureFull specifications
- Advanced 4K processor with up to 4 HDMI or DVI-D sources
- Input Connectors: HDMI or DVI-D with the optional DVI-D to HDMI adapter.
- Video Input Resolution Support (4:4:4):
- 480i, 576i, 24Hz to 60Hz
- 720p (1280x720) - 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1035i (1920x1035) - 59.94, 60Hz
- 1080i (1920x1080) - 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- 1080p (1920x1080) - 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60Hz
- Output Connectors: One (1) HDMI or DVI-D connector with the optional DVI-D to HDMI adapter.
- Video Output Resolution Support:
- 720p, 1080i & 1080p @ 24Hz to 60Hz
- 3840 x 2160 @ 23.98Hz 24Hz, 25Hz, 29.97Hz & 30Hz
- 1/2 RU form factor with ultra-quiet operation
- Intuitive Front Panel Control for presets and switching
- Mixed Input types including: IP, HDMI , DVI-U & SDI
- HDCP Handling on HDMI Inputs & Outputs
- Eye-catching transitions or fade through black
- Source labeling and Borders
- Info button to easily indicate your source selection
- Audio breakaway from SPDIF or display
- CORIOgrapher touch-enabled control software
- Third party control through API or AMX & Crestron plug-ins
- Available in six (6) variants with different input options.
- 19" rack, surface or ONErack mounting options